Sunday, November 30, 2008

Retro Jammies


Lookie at what I pulled out for L! These are vintage jammies, long before they were "snug fitting and flame resistant". These jammie jams are as old as me! Lucky for me, we have several pairs, one of which has ORIGINAL Care Bears on them. They are blue, so I may put them on L.

The 70's must have been a fantastic time. Too bad I do not remember.

BTW- I know that this pic is not of the best quality (I am still figuring out a bunch of the features of my new camera).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ah, he looks so darn cute! I love those retro jammies too... we have several as well. :)

Lisa and Curtis said...

Came to look earlier and now I have time to comment!

tanya, seriously, can your kids get any freaking cuter? *note the serious tone, as I called you "tanya"* LOL This is a great pic, and retro jammies are totally awesome! I don't remember the 70s either, but I have a feeling they were pretty groovy. haha

Rebecca said...

Where did you find those! I love them!