Friday, November 14, 2008

Why is the weekend so short?

I have a ton of stuff to fit into one little weekend- and it is only Friday night!

This evening, I made salt ornaments with the kids, I will post about that more tomarrow. It was so fun and I can not wait to finish them!

Tomarrow I have a TON of laundry to get done and a TON of cleaning- I am sick of cleaning! I feel like I am always cleaning, and nothing is ever done.

G has a birthday party to go to, there is a PSU game on, and I am going to a vendor night fundraiser at the school tomarrow. I can not wait to go! I love that stuff, but honestly, I hate going to the parties. I have a list running in my head of things I want to buy.

On top of all that, if I can get the house in a respectable condition, I want to get up at least one of my trees.

1 comment:

Lisa and Curtis said...

I was going to try to make the salt ornaments this weekend! I can't wait to see how yours turned out, because I've never done it before!