Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am making a change

With all the talk of "change" this week. I have decided that I want to change my life. I feel like I have just been going through the motions, it is time for me to do something different.

My biggest goal right now is to get myself in shape, this round shape that I am in is not feeling to hot. I have made many positive changes and have managed to get 12 pounds below my pre pregnancy weight (from my LAST pg) but I have been stuck here for months. I gave myself excuses for awhile, I weaned L, Mr Rocks was/is going through a lot of job stress and I have just been plain over emotional. I am an emotional eater. I know this and I need to get over this.

Today I have decided that I am going to make the change.

Mr Rocks has agreed to do the Body for Life 12 week challenge with me. I have really gone over the information and will make some modifications to it. The biggest one will be the diet. I have worked hard to phase out a lot of processed food in our diets, so I will not be doing any of the shakes and things, but Mr Rocks will. I will stick the the 6 "meals" of protein and carb combo's, as well as the exercise. Although the plan recommends only doing the cardio 3 days a week, i already walk 3 days of the week, so i will continue that, and just add in the recommended exercises.

Tomarrow I will take measurements, weigh in and take my before pictures,
So for that part of my life I have a clearly defined goal, and a plan to accomplish it.

For the rest of my issues, I am just trying to remain positive, and focus on remembering that nothing is forever and tomorrow is another day!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Good luck. I know I need to do something like that also.

Rebecca said...

Awesome! I Know you can do it!

Karla said...

That's great Tanya. I will be looking forward to hearing about your adventure with this Challenge! I know you will do awesome!