Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Facts

I am starting a new trend- Friday Facts. Every Friday I am going to give you some Rocks Facts.

I love music. Not all music. I just feel that there are a few really, really good songs that I like to think were written for me. Even more songs that take me back to a nice memory. Of course there are plenty that make me want to get up and dance.

I really do not like anything heavy- to any extreme. I do not like heavy metal or gansta rap. I do not like country music AT ALL. I like mostly music that you would hear on the radio (except country) It really bothers me when they put a country song on the pop station and call it "cross over". whatever. It is country.

I find that I go in and out on the music that I like. I will get into what I think of as a music funk. These funks last about a month or so. I would say that they are certain genre's that I get in the mood to hear, then I can not get enough.

Sometimes I get into an 80's funk. I also have a moody music funk (think of the music you hear on teen angst shows, or Grey's). I have times where I really get into classic rock.

Last night I recorded Storytellers on VH-1. It was a Kid Rock concert. I never really gave him much thought, but I LOVE his song "All Summer Long"- and it is for the same reason he said he thought that most people liked it. It always reminds of that time in your life that things were simple and you had your first love. But anywho, I have discovered that I like him more than I ever thought that I did. (minus the country sounding stuff!).

I do not know what I did before the days of the I-Pod!

No comments: