Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Vents!

I hate daylight savings time.

Why on Earth does it take kids a month to get used to the adjustment? I know, it just happened last night, but since I have been up since 6 AM, I am dreading what is to come!

I also can not wait to get this election OVER! I am sick and tired of the arguments, the commercials, and the phone calls not to mention the 100 peices of mail flooding my mail box daily! Geez- I had at least 10 phone calls between 12-6 yesterday! Trust me I will be out there to vote! I learned long, long ago not to argue with or even attemp to talk politics with people. I have my issues that I feel passionatly about, and there is no way that I will ever change my mind, and I am guessing that most other people will not either. The place I used to work said that the work place is not a place to talk about religion, politics, or sex. Now of course, there are people that you can talk to about these things, but those topics are best avoided during day to day convo's as well.

At least I have these minor aggravations to distract me- I need it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Amen! It's over tomorrow! I guess living in a non swing state we just don't get many (if any!) calls. Thank goodness!