Friday, November 21, 2008

29+1= Fabulous

Say it ain't so.... I am 30 today.

I thought that maybe I would feel old. I don't. Instead I feel optimistic.

My 20's were great. I finished college, drank a beer, got married, and had 4 babies. That is a LOT to accomplish in 10 years. I think with all that wisdom and experience under my belt, I will do even more in my 30's!

Hopefully all in a much thinner version of myself! (weight loss is at the top of my list right now!)


BTW- I have many many lists.......

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HUMPER!
30's are terrific!

Lisa and Curtis said...

Happy Birthday again Ricky! So far 30's aren't so bad for me. lol Hope you have a GREAT day and do something FUN!!!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!! I guess you are eating some GREAT dinner right now!!!

I am sure will get make whatever goal you set for yourself!!!

Stacey said...

Happy birthday. I hope you had a great day. I turn 30 in June

Unknown said...

I'm glad the 20's were good for you...and I'm sure you're right 30's will be better......My better be because I'm not thrilled about my 20's, except for Jr. of course.

Miss ya!!!!!

xoxo