Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Spot

I have a special spot. You know the one, the place in your home where you go to feel cozy, take a nap, talk on the phone, watch TV... you get my drift.

Today- mine is gone.

My spot is in the corner of my sectional, the part with the chaise, obviously.

The leg broke and they came and took it away for repairs. It may not be back till Thursday. Note- do not try to ask dumb witted drivers about how long things take, they only pick up and drop off. The most they know is that they have to put up that snazzy thing on the door frame so they don't mess anything up. That was almost as cool as the show covers that the bug guy wears.

I miss my spot. I have not felt right all day. I feel like I am a guest in my own home.

3 comments:

Lisa and Curtis said...

I'm am so sorry. I think you should consider taking a mini vacation. I think this situation calls for a spa day, AND a night in a hotel. After all, if you can't FEEL at home, then may as well be somewhere else..right?
I will now take a moment of silence to think about "the spot", and wish the couch it a speedy recovery.
.
.
.
Come home soon couch. come home soon.
(in my best Ty Pennington "Welcome Home ___ family. Welcome home"


;-)
(my chair is starting to look pretty raggedy, and I'm not going to give it up yet! they CAN'T MAKE ME!!! lol

Karla said...

Sorry to hear about your spot Tanya. I hope it makes a quick return. Loving the new look on your blog btw! :)

Kara said...

LOL about the driver comment!