Saturday, December 6, 2008

Weekend Mystery

There is a mystery at the Rocks house. I have heard that this happens at other houses too, so maybe it isn't a mystery as much as a strange phenomenon.

During the week, I literally have to drag A out of bed. He cries that he is too tired to get up. It takes a good half hour to get him up and dressed.

Every single day, except Saturday.

Saturday, he is up and ready to go at the crack of dawn. He was up a good 15 minutes before I would even attempt to wake him during the week.

Why on Earth does he wake up on the only day that I do not have to wake him?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I know how you feel. Tyler will not get out of bed during the week to go to school. But as soon as Saturday rolls around he is up before I would have ever woke him up.