Friday, December 19, 2008

I know that it has been awhile.

Lots going on in the Rocks house with Christmas coming up. We have had parties, performances and of course, many, many songs to sing. The current favorite among the Rocks children is Rudolf the Red nosed Reindeer.

Admittedly I have spent too much time in recent weeks in other hot spots, but that is gone and I have lots to catch up on!

I have a cookie mystery to solve. I am looking for a particular cookie for A. He is very serious about me finding it. I have a few leads, but I do not have all the ingredients, and I am not brave enough to brave shopping the weekend before Christmas.

I have also been trying to catch up with the shows on my DVR. Embarrassingly enough, I am still watching shows that have election commercials!

So there you have it- a long drawn out post that could be summed up in a few words- I am a mom of 4 and Christmas is next week, I am too busy to post a lot!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I bet it is the Molasses cookie! I am telling ya!

I love the new layout!

Lisa and Curtis said...

lol @ the last paragraph!
I have to brave the crowds today to get some last minute groceries. ugh! GL on teh cookie hunt!