Friday, January 2, 2009

The Snuggie

I wanted to share some Christmas pics, but I left my camera in the car and Mr Rocks will not go get it.

We will wait on that, and while we wait I want to vent about the Snuggie. The Rocks children want this, and they want them BAD!


(Watch the commercial here since I do not know how to post a you tube video)

I do not know how we lived with out this thing. All this time my arms have been freezing off when I was on the laptop or holding the baby. (never mind why the baby isn't cold). I almost died of hypothermia when I had to toss the blanket off to answer the phone. Those were tough times.

Really, who invented this thing?

My BFF's kids want them too. Why do they advertise the snuggie on Nick? A has brought me the phone to CALL NOW! while G was yelling at the same time- "no she can order online!"

I want to sit by my fire pit with the whole Rocks gang in snuggies. Maybe we can go to the football game and we can wear our snuggies there, and all the other families that be super jealous. (well, at least the kids will be jealous, the parents will probably have other thoughts....)

Snuggie is at the top of my list, right up there with the Craft light cutter and the pancake puff maker.

6 comments:

Lisa and Curtis said...

LMFAO!!! Everytime I see this commercial, I think "WTH invented this thing, and WTH is buying it?" LOL


...now I know. One of lifes great mysteries. SOLVED.

;-)

haha btw, if you ever get the pancake puffer thingie, I'm DYING to know how it works! lol

Kelly said...

LOL! I saw that commerical the other day. That is funny the kids want it! You know you could just get a thick blanket and wrap them up like a tortilla and you got two things done 1. they are warm 2. they wont move and hit each other!!! LOL!

Stacey said...

I heard about that on the radio. It sounded so funny. But if it keeps you warm go for it.

Lisa and Curtis said...

Oh oh oh! I vote to do it Kelly's way! Wait...do we get a vote? lol

Stephanie said...

Sophia is desperate for one on her birthday this Saturday. She's is going to be sorely disappointed when she opens her gifts and finds that I bought her a cuddly wrap (a knock off blanket with sleeves that button together). I told her to wear her bathrobe backwards and she says it won't be the same. Thanks to the snuggie makers I am now not able to make my almost 7 year olds dream come true.

Anonymous said...

it's too bad the Snuggie has that drafty, hospital gown thing going for it... it would be better if it wrapped around all the way