Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My 5 year old

Today is my oldest girls birthday! She is 5 years old today! This is what she looked like just a few hours after she was born-

This is her now!
The day she was born, it snowed. It has snowed every year on her birthday since. Poor thing is also sick, and this is the second birthday in a row that she has been sick.
Luckily, we celebrated her birthday on Friday. Up until kindergarten, the Rocks children get a family only party. Once in Kindergarten, they get a party with friends. G had the best birthday ever (her words!). I let her plan the menu and she got many awesome gifts.
My mom got her an awesome princess blanket and pillow, and her other Grandma and Grandpap got her this-

She of course had to try it on!


She has been very nice and she has let me and Mr Rocks try it as well as her brother and sister.
I am so proud of her and the big girl that she is becoming! She is crazy at times, but I love every minute of her. She is kind and loving as well as out going and sensitive. A part of me wishes that she would stay my little girl forever, but I am looking forward to the big girl that she is becoming.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww! That is sweet it snows every year on her birthday. Of course I know for you all who get it all the time maybe not so much!!! lol!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!

I want a Snuggie! I love 'as seen on TV' products! Of course I want the ShamWow even more!