Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Tooth Fairy Visits the Rocks House




Today A lost his very first tooth! It is the very first one he got in (makes sense- right?). He lost it at school. Luckily there was no blood, and the school secretary put the tooth in a handy dandy tooth holder. I thought that it was pretty cool that she had them, but I guess it is one of those things that must happen a lot! It is hard to see the missing tooth in the pic, it is on the bottom left. The new tooth was already grown in a little behind it. That is actually quite common, I know because I had to call the dentist about it. Hey- I pay good money for insurance, might as well use it!
Tonight the Tooth fairy will visit the Rocks house and leave a dollar for my big guy! He is saving up for something grand (I am just not sure of what that is yet). I swear he was just born a few weeks ago- I can't believe how time flies!

1 comment:

Kara said...

It does go by way too fast!