Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hi there!

Here I am, jumping on the blog bandwagon.

I am a mom to 4 wonderful children. I have a son A, he is 6, a daughter G, she is 4, a daughter K, she is 2, and a son L, he is 6 months old. A and G are in school, A is in Kindergarden and G goes to pre k 3 days a week.

I am married to Mr Rocks. He doesn't like to be talked about on the internet because of his public profile (he is a celebrity you know!) In an attempt to be a good wife, I will only refer to him as Mr Rocks.

By now you may be wondering why I rock, or better yet you may think WHO does this lady think she is (she must be full of herself). The truth comes out here. Many, many do think that I do rock, but how I came to be Tanya Rocks is a rather boring story. It started back in the late 80's early 90's, I thought that rocks as an adjective should make a comeback, so I started to use it- a lot! I think that it has caught on. I also believe that if I say it enough, people will start to believe it and the word will spread.

I have a lot to say and talk about, so check back often. I hope that I am able to keep up! And if you find me lame and boring, just leave, I don't want to hear about it.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

YA T ROCKS!!!!!
I love being your first to comment! I can't wait to read more!

Lisa and Curtis said...

Yayaahhh for a rockin' blog!;-)

Kelly said...

Well FINALLY you started a blog!! WWooohooo!

Kara said...

Yay!! You have a blog!