Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Further proof that I am lame

I love getting the mail on Tuesday. Why? The ads come. Well I should note that they are *usually* here on Tuesdays, but they sometimes come on Wednesday. What I do is go through the ad and see what is on sale and what I have coupons for and make my list. I also like to complain to Mr Rocks about how the prices have gone up- but he rarely does more that make some sort of half interested comment.

This week I am excited about Giant Eagle. Next week, if you buy 2 boxes of diapers you get 30 cents off a gallon of gas, and they have printed a boatload of $1.50 Catalina's for me. Looks like I need to make some space to stock up!

Now, I need to find how to get a deal on some Diet Coke!

I must admit, Giant Eagle has not been doing it for me lately, and this may win them back over for me.

I messed up big time. I have a cart full at Gymbo to use my Gymbucks. A & G sell gift cards for Gymbo at school. I ordered enough for my order and they should be here tomorrow, but in the mean time, the pants I had sold out! Now I may have to actually GO to the mall. Don't they know that I like to do all my shopping online? I am a big Gymbo fan, but not so much of a fan of actually going into the actual store. They make it too darn easy to do it online.

1 comment:

Karla said...

LMAO I am the same way with groceries!!!! lol