Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In a Rut

I am in a rut, with life in general. I just feel so..... bored. I almost feel like I am living life like the movie Groundhog Day.

I am tired of eating the same 5 dinners over and over. But I have no clue as to what else I want. I could spend all day going through All Recipes and adding recipes to my box, yet I lack the motivation to make anything new.

I am bored with my clothes. There just isn't anything that is appealing to me. I swear that there HAS to be a pair of jeans for me somewhere out there, but I haven't found them yet! All the jeans that I find are too low and give me muffin top. No one wants to see that- trust me. But I am surely not getting mom jeans! I have gotten a few suggestions, and someday I may get the time and money to get to the mall and look for them.

I am tired of cleaning my house. I feel like I am just going in circles, but I guess that is what happens when you have children. They just insist on doing foolish things like play with toys and color. I just wish they knew enough to clean up after their selves.

I would really be upset about this if I didn't realize that everyone feels like this from time to time. I guess I am getting wise in my old age!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I know how you feel. I just went through that. You need a Girls Night Out!