Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cookie Fun!

Today at the Rocks house me and the girls made cookies. I found the VERY kid friendly recipe in Family Fun this month. There are only 3 ingredients and minimal mess involved- perfect for the kids!



The Ingredients- 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1 egg (one thing for each girl) Plus a plate with some extra sugar on it.



First G put in the Peanut butter





Then AV put in the sugar




K put in the egg




Then we stir it all together





Then we put rolled the dough into balls and rolled in the sugar





and of course- no event in the Rocks house is complete with out a 2 year old melt down! She was upset that I would not let her eat the sugar off the plate.






Here they are ready to go into the oven




Here is the finished product!
We had a really fun time! The girls had a blast making them and they were quite tasty!

2 comments:

Lisa and Curtis said...

I have a package of the pre made kind, but those are so much more fun to do! I am so making them tomorrow night, thank you!

And I feel ya on the 2 yr old melt downs...can we skip that part of the the 2's...and 3's for that matter? lol

Oh, love you Halloween-y towels too:-)

Rebecca said...

WOW! That looked easy and yummy!
I have to try them!