Thursday, October 23, 2008

Google

Mr Rocks is away tonight and while I was wasting time before my shows come on, I was half watching the news. They were talking about the POS Casey Anthony and how they have proof based on things she has Googled.
Stop the presses! (Must add disclaimer. I do think that there is a special place in hell for people like Casey Anthony, but she has nothing to do with my thoughts right now)

I some how missed out on this wonderful aspect of technology. Of course I know about Google, and the topics I have researched are many and varied. But who knew that what I searched for could be saved and looked at in the future? Color me stoopid.

I would really hate to know what someone would think if they could see the things I have Googled. They would find out about my shopping habits for sure, I always google for a discount code. Then they would be baffled at all the mysterious ailments I need information on. Embarrassingly, they would see how many random words I have googled just to find out what they mean, or find the correct spelling.

If something happens, i hope they at least see this, so I don't come off as a dummy as I may have appeared during my Google research. I am just a curious person!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

LMAO,,,,,,what a funny post.
I hope the Google police don't come here! I would be in trouble or real embarrassed. At least I could blame it on my teenagers!

Stacey said...

That would really scary if they would come and look at what I have google.

Karla said...

Wow! Are thy really able to use info from Google against that "POS" ??? Interesting...... I know that they can do amazing things with technology...and my info is very official. It comes from shows like NCIS and CSI.

:)

Lisa and Curtis said...

LOL @ the post, and @ Karla!!
Seriously, that is CRAZY! My word, someone tell Anna! ...remember what she googled for SE on "the" thread?
Bahahahaha