Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hump Day


Here I am at day 3 as a blogger and I am not sure what I want to talk about.


I made a cake today. It is a from Sandra Lee. We saw it on Semi homemade and G insisted that I make it for her! Here it is http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/raspberry-ripple-cake-recipe/index.html
Every one said it was good, I couldn't tell you because I am not a fan of raspberry. I may try it with strawberry next time. I also omitted the red dye and you would never know. It isn't worth the hyped up kids for me to have a brighter color.
I really like trying to make new things, but I have a habit of keeping a list in my mind of things that I will change/ improve for next time. My cake looks nothing like the one that is posted!
Next up I have to make a cheesecake. I missed a dear cousins of Mr Rocks birthday and he pointed it out to me that I cheated him, so I will make it for him this weekend. Lucky me, there is a BIG game on Saturday (they all seem to be BIG!) so I will probably make a few things.
Now I think that I have perfected my cheesecake, as long as all things go smoothly. I hope everything goes my way because I sure could go for a good piece of cheesecake!

No comments: