Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is the best pic I could get of the whole gang. I am hoping this gets better soon! I would really like a good picture of all of them!

I hope you have a good valentines day! I am not a big fan of valentines day, mostly because Mr Rocks never was. I have given up on the idea. I have faced the fact that I am not married to a sappy romantic. Maybe in my next life....

Enjoy your chocolate and roses, if you got them. I am enjoying the candy from the kids school parties!

2 comments:

Karla said...

LOL I am right there with you Tanya! E is not so good at this romantic stuff either! I told him not to buy the over priced red roses, so I got nothing!!! lol (I did tell him which chocolates I wanted, but....yep, didn't get those either!) Oh well. We have plenty of candy from Devin's party and my Mom!!!

Kara said...

I know what you mean... It is nearly impossible to get a good picture of our three girls. I hope it gets better soon too. BTW I think that is a good pic. I don't how you did it especially with 4!