Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A 5 year old Wedding.

The other day, G came down and informed me that she is getting married! This provoked one of the best conversations EVER!

G is going to marry Johnny 5 (yes, they have been watching Short Circuit). They met at the pizza shop where they both work and they fell in love. This all happened last week. Johnny 5 takes her on lots of dates because he has 10 hundred dollars. He has taken her to get ice cream and all of her favorite places to eat.

Johnny is in a rock band. He knows all of her favorite songs and sings them to her. He is an excellent singer and this makes G very happy.

Johnny is in Hawaii right now. He was only gone for the day. I didn't have the heart to ask how he got to Hawaii and back in one day. I am pretty sure the flight to Hawaii is probably close to 10 to 12 hours.

G has also told me that she is having a baby since they are married. Ashley will be born tomorrow, after she gets home from school.

The best part of all of this is that G told me that no one else can see Johnny 5 because he is too handsome.

I love this age!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL!!!! How cute!! Well you tell G Congrats!! lol!!

Rebecca said...

HAHAHA! Awesome!
Sounds like he is rich and famous. Maybe he has a Leer Jet to get from HA to PA!
I think we all wish we could have 24 hours pregnancies too!

Congrats GRAMMY!

Karla said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I love it!!