Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A few things

~ Tomorrow is my littlest girl's 3rd birthday. I can hardly believe it! She has requested beans and doughnuts for dinner. Makes me wonder what she will want when she is a grown up and PG? She is going to get her picture taken tomorrow and she assures me she is going to make a nice smile like a big girl. We'll see......

~ My biggest boy has now lost a grand total of 4 teeth! The tooth fairy almost had a run in with the Easter Bunny, but thankfully all was OK! Poor guy has to go have a cavity filled and more sealants put on his new molars.

~ My biggest girl is growing like a weed, but she is still a string bean. She is very happy that she now owns the Barbie Princess and the Pauper movie because now she has a bunch of new songs to sing!

~ My baby boy went for his 1 year check last week. He is a little peanut! He is the smallest of the Rocks children by far! He is 30 inches long and 20 pounds. The others we 22-23 pounds at 1 year. Those couple pounds make a BIG difference on a 1 year old.

~ I have a new toy! Mr Rocks got me an iPod touch for mothers day. I know it is still a few weeks away, but neither of us are very good at waiting. I have downloaded a bunch of stuff for it, and it is way cooler than I could have imagined. My favorite app so far is Lose It. It tracks all my calories and exercise. You can even put in housework! I also love that it has wi-fi on it so I can go on the Internet with it. That will be really cool when I go away and stuff.


This is my 50th post! Hooray!

No comments: