Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Birthday


This weekend we celebrated L's first birthday. It was a little early because of Easter this weekend. As you can see he enjoyed himself!

The weather was perfect! All the kids played outside. Mr Rocks grilled burgers and hotdogs.

Since it is so close to Easter, I got lazy and did bunnies for the theme. L didn't seem to mind.

What he DID mind was the cold he had. Poor guy had swollen eyes and a runny nose all day. I think that he is starting to get better. I am hoping that he is totally better for his professional shots that will be taken on his actual birthday.

I am still in disbelief that it has been an (almost) entire year!

As Mr Rocks said, it makes you start to have thoughts of another. Then I reminded him that those thoughts are quite hard to hear with 4 kids yelling in the other room!

3 comments:

Kara said...

He's so cute! Oh, and I LOL'd at your last comment!

Anna said...

Happy birthday L!!!

Your last comment was priceless!

Rebecca said...

**SNIFF SNIFF** he is getting to big! Happy Birthday little guy!