Thursday, September 24, 2009

Seven

The other day, my Big Boy turned 7 years old.

It is so hard for me to believe! It seems like it was just yesterday that we found out that I was pregnant! But in the time that seems like it was yesterday, we have had 4 children!

During that journey, there is one night that I was talking about with Mr Rocks, that kinds of gives us a chuckle now.

A few weeks before Big Boy was born, we spontaneously went to eat dinner at Friday's. I was VERY pregnant, and moody. While we were sitting there talking about the stuff that we still needed to do, we had a thought. This dinner was probably the last one like it. The last time we could just go to dinner, with out a child, with out a diaper bag, with out setting up a sitter.
Little did we know, in that Fridays a little over 7 years ago that our realization was sooooo true!

A few weeks later, as Mr Rocks drove me to the hospital, I realized that I wouldn't miss those dinners too much.

After a few more kids, I kinda wish that we could go to dinner alone more often, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday to him!!!!