Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduation

We had two graduations in the Rocks house!

G graduated from preschool.


Her graduation was really cute. All the kids sang a few songs and danced. The highlight of the show was that they said their prayers in Spanish! I don't know what it is, but little kids talking in another language sounds so cute!

A graduated from Kindergarten. This is a picture of a picture frame that they got as a gift from the homeroom moms. I thought that it was really cute! Of course I think the boy in the picture is the cutest Kindergarten graduate!



I am so proud of both my graduates!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Awe your kiddos look so old!!!! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

First of all...great job Rock's kids. Seconf...that kindergarten graduation frame with picture and tassle is the cutest!

Shauna said...

They grow up so fast! Brayden just had his graduation as well, he's going into 1st grade, I still can't believe it! Congrats to them :)