Monday, March 23, 2009

Rock Stars and Vampires

My 2 new addictions!

We bought a Wii. With the Wii we got Rockband! I am soooo not a game person, but Mr Rocks and I have been playing almost every day! We are pretty good, but I am still on easy. The kids like to play too.

A few months ago I asked my youngest sister in law about Twilight. I heard all the hype, and I could not fathom how grown people could get so worked up over something. She finally let me borrow Twilight. I got about half way through the first book and ordered the entire series for myself. It is that good! I haven't read an entire grown up book for enjoyment since becoming a mother. As a matter of fact, the last book I read I completed the night before I went into labor with A. I lost my attention span when I became a mother.

The bad news is that with my new addictions my house has really suffered. I have laundry piled up to the ceiling and piles of paper every where. I think it may wait until I complete the other 2 books!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL!! I am thinking about getting the books also! I have the movie on my netflix so we will see!

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the club!

Hope you are feeling better today!

Lisa and Curtis said...

Yay for the Wii!! I'm jealous..sometimes I look at the treadmill and wonder if I made the right decision. LMAO jk

And OMG, Ricky! If I had known you wanted to read the books I could have shipped you mine! I have the first 3 anyway. It really IS good! They movie is ok, but doesn't do it justice.
have fun! Leave the other stuff for later. hehee

Lisa and Curtis said...

Yay for the Wii!! I'm jealous..sometimes I look at the treadmill and wonder if I made the right decision. LMAO jk

And OMG, Ricky! If I had known you wanted to read the books I could have shipped you mine! I have the first 3 anyway. It really IS good! They movie is ok, but doesn't do it justice.
have fun! Leave the other stuff for later. hehee